1. If you have a medical emergency, go to the emergency room or call 911.
2. If you have Medicaid insurance and are feeling suicidal, call the community mental health crisis line in your county or go to the emergency room.
3. If you need to report child abuse, please call 911 or Child Protective Services (DHS) in your county.
4. If you need to talk to your therapist immediately** the follow the pager instructions:
Pager numbers instructions:
1. First call 616-527-2619 and go to the voice mail of the therapist you need to reach. (Dr. Moskowitz is 5, Dr. Bentley is 2, Renee Bentley is 32, Bert Nelson is 33, Rachelle Gorton is 30 and emergencies are *816.)
2. Leave a voice message with your name, phone number, nature of your call, and a good time to reach you.
3. If you have an urgent need to talk to your therapist then
a. page your therapist at the number below
b. wait for the message
c. dial the mail box number you left the message on
Dr. Douglas Bentley - text message at 1(616) 570-9792
Renee Bentley, MSW - Text or leave a message at 1(616)262-3997
Bert Nelson LMSW - Call 616-444-0577, Leave number 33
**Note: Immediately means within 2 hours and there is a $25.00 use fee to call the emergence text, phones or phone calls after hours, plus it costs $1.75/per minute to talk to your therapist on the phone (insurance does not pay for this but credit cards are accepted). Please not that the cell phones and the pagers are not for changing or canceling appointments, as that will cost $25.00, always use 616-527-2619 to avoid fees.
For an appointment or referral by email, fill out the form below: